EV SSL Green Bar
For Extended Validation
Rs.14500/- Per Year
- SSL Certificate by COMODO
- Extended validation
- Issuance Up to 10 business days
- Trustworthy guarantee
- High Security with Green Bar
- Trusted by 99.9% of browsers
Comodo EV SSL
Trusted around the web, a Comodo EV SSL certificate provides the ultimate in legitimacy for your website. This is the top of the line, the maximum in validation from one of the most trusted names in security. A Comodo EV SSL will protect the data your visitors send and provide them the extra peace of mind that comes with knowing that your business has been thoroughly checked prior to issuance.
What Makes Comodo's Extended Validation So Good?
The actual information security provided by Comodo EV SSL isn't substantially different from any of the other varieties. The sensitive data that users send to your web server isn't protected any more rigorously. Rather, the biggest difference comes in what the certificate authority -- the company that actually issues the SSL certificate and provides the protection -- does to verify your organization prior to issuing the certificate. Extended validation is the gold standard, so trusted that there is a set of standards that must be met when vetting a business for it.
• 128/256-bit Encryption. This is the cornerstone of Comodo EV SSL. Your users are ultimately concerned with ensuring that everything of theirs is protected. Without encryption from SSL, the data can be intercepted and potentially used for fraud or identity theft. Comodo provides high-level encryption and long key length, minimizing the chance that its codes will be broken.
• Higher user trust. Your visitors will see the green bar at the top of their browser, a certain indication that your site is completely safe. This is a very potent indicator, especially for an ecommerce site.
• $250,000 warranty. If there is ever a breach, you're covered for up to $250,000. That's how confident Comodo is in the effectiveness of their extended validation and SSL coverage.